Thursday, September 14, 2017

Scents of Summer

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/flores-lane-soy-candles-mykonos-greece-crochet-artemoulas/

Resorting with Flores Lane

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while I’m sure you know of my affinity towards delicious candles, in particular LA based brand, Flores Lane. They’ve made an appearance in all my favorite locations…Los Angeles, Joshua Tree and now Greece. They burn non stop when I’m at home, so what better to bring them along on my Greecian holiday in Mykonos? I always travel with scents to brighten up hotel rooms or backstage dressing rooms (some need it wayyyy more than others) and Flores Lane has nailed it with their scent perfection. Exquisitely crafted florals were wafting through our beautiful little room at Artemoula’s resort in Mykonos during our stay. Picking up just one of those candles brings me right back to our Greek villa in the hills. Lounging in Namaste & Crochet, Jennafer Gracious, Setara Jewelry and Ouro Boros Designs, I felt like a proper Greecian pool bunnie!

Tasty little treats that our bartender made us! He couldn’t have matched it more perfectly to my shark tooth / turquoise oris bouris ring.

Thank you Artemoula’s Studios for an amazing stay at your beautiful resort!

Soy Candles Flores Lane / Crochet Corset Top Namaste & Crochet / Velvet Turban Jennafer Gracious / Copper and Turquoise Rings Ouros Boros Designs / Emerald Quartz Necklace Setara Jewelry

Photography by Ashley Marie Myers

 

 

The post Scents of Summer appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment