Originally posted: http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=24925

Kathleen Kennedy has announced that the entire cast of The Force Awakens will return for Episode VIII.
The president of Lucasfilm has said that iconic cast members Harrison
Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher will all appear in Episode VIII, as
will newcomers John Boyega and Daisy Ridley.
Speaking to Bang Showbiz at the London premiere on Wednesday night, Kennedy said:
“There will be a handful of new cast members in Episode VIII but also
all the cast members you see here tonight will be in it as well.”
“We’re excited to get back together. We start shooting Episode VIII
in January, we’ve been prepping the movie for the last year and
(writer-and-director) Rian Johnson has been doing an amazing job,” she
said.
What does this mean for a certain actor… let the speculation begin.
The post The ENTIRE Cast of The Force Awakens To Return For Episode 8 appeared first on Bounce Deals.
No comments:
Post a Comment