Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Free People Escapes

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/free-people-escapes/

Free People Escapes with Yogascapes

Tucked away in the middle of California desert highways is a beautiful little escape that brings me back to my summers growing up in northern Ohio and Michigan. I can’t get over that this type of natural greenery exists just 90 minutes outside of Los Angeles. Trying to convey a Berkshires, Massachusetts vibe, I couldn’t think of a better location to shoot my collaboration with Free People. Lake Gregory, near Big Bear, is such a sweet little mountain town with lots of character and a midwest way of living. After a full day of shooting in the most stunning natural locations (and even an adorable little laundry mat) I even got down on some fantastic vegan Mexican food! Next trip to Big Bear definitely requires an eclectic little cabin rental!

Just spending an afternoon here lounging by this lake could possibly be the most zen places I’ve come across in a while.

Absolutely 100% my favorite new jacket. Oh so cozy and easy for layering! I wouldn’t even take it off in 80 degree Palm Springs weather.

These boots! With cuffed denim, minis and culottes, you can’t go wrong!

Until next time, Lake Gregory…

Embellished Military Shirt Jacket Free People / Java Cascade Mini Free People / Day for Night Platform Ankle Boot Free People

Signature

Photography by Ashley Myers

The post Free People Escapes appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment