Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sky Above, Earth Below, Fire Within

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants/

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-2

Arima Yoga Wear

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-14

Every year around this time I feel especially grateful for my yoga practice. It was almost exactly eight years ago today that I decided to make a complete lifestyle change. I was extremely active with competitive sports growing up, I played field hockey, lacrosse, tennis, soccer, ran cross country, track and field, enough sports to guess I was the biggest jock in high school. In fact I was so far from that with all of my music and art related activities that when I left high school and started a rigorous music conservatory training that working out was the absolute last thing on my list. I would take smoke breaks during my 8 hour practice sessions, attend regular happy hour events and one summer while attending Aspen Music Festival for nine weeks, I made a pact to drink with my friends every single night. Heavily. I’m assuming this isn’t much different from most people’s college experience but moving to LA sure as hell didn’t help. I was running amongst the socialites at all the hot night clubs and would be at after hours parties multiple days a week until the sun came up. Do I regret any of this? Absolutely not! Did it need to stop? In the worst way ever, yes! My friend took me to a Bikram yoga class which was probably the most intense work out I had ever experienced next to my two-a-day summer field hockey practices running suicides in 90 degree weather and thick humidity. Bikram was the one thing I knew would kick my ass and get me back in gear. In May 2008 I started attending yoga class 5 days a week and I had literally never felt better. I’ve been hooked on yoga ever since and feel so grateful for the instructors that pushed me back into a healthy lifestyle. So naturally I’m a sucker for anything yoga related and these rad threads from Arima Yoga Wear are no exception.

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-12

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-18

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-5

Now that I’ve probably written the longest paragraph in the history of my blog, I won’t take up too much more space with typing but wanted to point out the super cute “Namaste” font running down the side of the pants. Love!

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-33

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-32

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-25

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-24

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-27

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-21

Arima’s screen printed designs are absolutely adorabe! Had drawn arrows and fonts on SUPER comfy tanks that are a perfect oversize fit.

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-7

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-3

This phrase couldn’t sum up my intense determination during my introduction to my yoga practice any better.

arima-yoga-wear-boho-pants-bohemian-4

Cheers to all the yogis and everyone who has chosen a healthy way of life!

Signature

Yoga Graphic Tees Arima Yoga Wear / Namaste Yoga Pants Arima Yoga Wear / Braided Sandals Teva / Tassel Necklace Gypsy Junkies / Head Wrap Gypsy Junkies / Bohemian Patchwork Bag Pachamama Bohemian

Photos by Jasmin Ayala

The post Sky Above, Earth Below, Fire Within appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment