This week on Rainmaker Rewind, Kelton Reid welcomes back research scientist Michael Grybko, of the Department of Psychology at the University of Washington, to The Writer Files to unveil the mysteries of writer’s block from a scientific standpoint.
They also discuss why writers argue about the definition of writer’s block and how you can find your most productive writing time.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- The Writer Files. Kelton Reid and Michael Grybko revisit the topic of writer’s block and what you can do to avoid it: How Neuroscientist Michael Grybko Defines Writer’s Block: Part One
- The Digital Entrepreneur. Jerod Morris welcomes entrepreneur and podcaster Jon Nastor to the show to discuss the importance of finding your passion: The Two Biggest Keys to Consistently Doing Work That Matters
- Copyblogger FM. Sonia Simone navigates the messy waters of including controversial content in your marketing campaigns: 5 Suggestions When You’re Writing About Controversy
- Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer. Sonia Simone explores goal setting and finding personal success: A Quick, Enjoyable Way to Sharpen your Vision, Goals, and Values
- Hack the Entrepreneur. Jon Nastor interviews Kevin Kelly about finding your voice in a crowded internet space: Looking Back on 35+ Years Working Project-to-Project, with Kevin Kelly
- The Missing Link. Sean Callahan of LinkedIn gives away his secrets to great writing and shares his thoughts on the best type of content to post on Pulse: LinkedIn’s Senior Manager of Content Marketing Tells All
- Youpreneur. Peter Shankman talks to Chris Ducker about his own personal brand journey, how he plans out his monetization strategy, and the one thing he won’t waver on when it comes to personal branding: The Personal Brand Building Journey According to Peter Shankman
- The Showrunner. Jerod Morris and Jon Nastor explore the balance between parenting and podcasting: What Being a Showrunner Can Teach Us About Parenting (and Vice Versa)
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
The post Rainmaker Rewind: How Neuroscientist Michael Grybko Defines Writer’s Block, Part One appeared first on Copyblogger.