Friday, August 26, 2016

How to Get 30% Off Our Most Popular Premium WordPress Themes

How to Get 30% Off Our Most Popular Premium WordPress Themes

Only a few days left before this offer expires …

On Tuesday, I alerted you to the massive StudioPress blowout sale going on this week.

Basically, it’s our big annual Black Monday discount delivered three months in advance.

The details couldn’t be simpler: Until the offer expires on Tuesday, August 30 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, you get 30 percent off everything we sell at StudioPress.

Everything.

Want any individual theme? Click this link, and browse all 39 StudioPress themes and all 15 third-party themes — you get 30 percent off as many individual themes as you want.

Want all of our themes? Click this link, and then find the blue box:

Click here to get 30% off the Pro Plus All-Theme Package

Click it, and you’ll be able to get 30 percent off our Pro Plus All-Theme Package — plus you lock in your Pro Plus account without the usual recurring annual payment of $99.99.

It’s just a one-time payment … and at a big, big discount.

Decisions, decisions …

So … which theme should you choose?

You don’t need me to spend any more time stressing the value of the discount. Forty-five percent off anything is pretty darn good.

If you’ll indulge me, I’d like to offer a few suggestions for which themes you might want to consider trying on your site.

I’ll reveal the three most popular StudioPress themes of 2016. So many customers can’t be wrong, right?

And I’ll also reveal my own personal favorite, which has received rave reviews ever since I put it on my own website.

The 3 Most Popular StudioPress Themes of 2016

We’ll begin the countdown at number three …

3. Digital Pro

This is one of the newest StudioPress themes, and it’s wasted no time carving out a niche of popularity.

Why? Because if you’re building a business around digital goods, you need a theme that will support your efforts and won’t get in the way when you’re marketing your digital products.

Digital Pro builds trust with a friendly, open feel and clean, easy-to-read typography.

Here’s how it looks:

Click here to get 30% off Digital Pro

To get Digital Pro:

We might mention Digital Pro again later. Stay tuned.

For now, let’s move on to the second-most popular theme of 2016 …

2. Altitude Pro

Altitude Pro is another relatively new theme, which I’ve used on one of my personal sites.

It’s a visually stunning theme — but don’t let that fool you into thinking that it’s style over substance. The parallax effects will grab your eye, but it’s the features and flexibility that will move your mind.

Altitude Pro is a theme with a purpose, and that purpose is to take you and your online business higher.

Click here to get 30% off Altitude Pro

To get Altitude Pro:

And the #1 best-selling theme so far in 2016 is … well, it’s the #1 best-selling of all time at StudioPress.

Still the undisputed champion of the StudioPress world, it’s …

1. Foodie Pro

Foodie Pro is one of the 15 third-party themes currently available at StudioPress — and yes, as mentioned above, third-party themes are eligible for the 30 percent discount.

Customers fell in love with Foodie Pro from the day she was released, and the love affair has not subsided.

Foodie Pro is sleek and svelte with her minimalist approach and clean design, but she sure packs a punch when it comes to features. She is the most flexible Genesis theme to date — with a minimalist style and plenty of color and typography options.

Click here to get 30% off Foodie Pro

To get Foodie Pro:

And finally, a quick nod to my personal favorite theme …

My Personal Favorite StudioPress Theme

What do you know? My personal favorite is a theme from our top three. I didn’t intend on that happening when I had the idea for this post … but hey, when a theme is good, it’s good.

I tend to be a tinkerer with my personal sites. I’ve tried out almost every StudioPress theme at one time or another.

For my Assembly Call website, I’ve never been happier with the look, feel, and function of the design as I am right now.

And the theme I’m using is Digital Pro.

Compare the demo image of Digital Pro with how my site looks:

Click here to get 30% off Digital Pro

Image of AssemblyCall.com, which uses Digital Pro

I love the hero image area, which I easily customized with my own image to fit my own brand.

I also love the setup of the widgets on the homepage. (Click here to check out how I have mine set up.)

And the individual category pages are striking in their simplicity.

I could go on and on.

Suffice it to say, I’m enamored with Digital Pro. Can you tell? :-)

Definitely give it a look as you are deciding which themes you’re going to get for 30 percent off.

Have fun browsing and deciding!

It’s always fun looking through new themes and envisioning what your site will look and feel like with them installed.

It’s even better when you can get your favorites for close to half off. :-)

Take some time today or this weekend and see which StudioPress theme will help you usher in the next evolution of your site.

Remember: Make sure you click this coupon link so you get your 30 percent off discount.

And don’t wait too long, because the big discount expires this upcoming Tuesday, August 30, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

The post How to Get 30% Off Our Most Popular Premium WordPress Themes appeared first on Copyblogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment