On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Tonya Mork of Know the Code. Tonya likes to rethink the way she does things to find a better path: one that is more efficient, effective, leads us forward, and is balanced with intent.
She likes to share ideas, plant seeds, and inspire folks to consider a different approach. Her blog (Hello from Tonya) is all about the way she thinks. It’s meant to inspire you to stop, assess, and rethink the way you are doing things.
In this 30-minute episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Tonya Mork discuss:
- Tonya’s 30-year career
- Not letting an ugly twist in life stop you
- Monetization strategies for an educational business
- Being an expert before you’re an educator
- Expanding beyond your current training areas
- Opportunities in the community for educators