This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur is motivated. And he’s not just motivated to achieve his own goals, he’s motivated to help others achieve theirs as well. He’s uncovered two big secrets to getting more of the right things done. One is putting his back up against the wall. The other takes place every night …
In this 35-minute episode, Sean McCabe and I discuss:
- The two biggest benefits he derives from being a digital entrepreneur
- How he wrote a book in a month
- How an interest in hand-lettering led to the burgeoning online empire he now oversees
- The essential lesson he learned from launching his first course
- How hiring full-time employees changed his perspective
- The biggest challenge he’s currently facing in his business
- The two life hacks that have contributed the most to his success
And much more.
Plus, Sean answers my rapid fire questions at the end of the episode, which is a great story about the non-book piece of art that had the biggest influence on him as a digital entrepreneur — which includes a happy little reference to Bob Ross. Don’t miss it.
The post Sean McCabe’s Tried-and-True Techniques for Getting More Meaningful Work Done appeared first on Copyblogger.