Smart content producers know that we can produce a lot more (and better) content when we collaborate. But collaboration brings its own set of headaches and complexities. Today we talk about a nifty new tool to make it simpler.
Joanna Wiebe, conversion expert extraordinaire, two-time speaker at our live events in Denver, and creator of Copy Hackers, is launching a new tool designed for writers who work in collaborative teams.
In this 33-minute episode, Sonia and Joanna talk about:
- Copy Hacker’s new tool for content teams: Airstory
- Why it’s not smart (or even possible) to map an arbitrary process onto your content production
- The challenges of collaboration and information sharing for content teams
- Getting information, ideas, resources, and research to the right people at the right time
- The story behind Airstory’s two years in beta testing …
By the way, Rainmaker Digital doesn’t have an affiliate relationship with Airstory (at least at this point) — we just think it looks very cool, and we’re looking forward to playing around with it.
The post Announcing: An Intriguing New Tool for Collaborative Content appeared first on Copyblogger.