Fiction needs what editor Shawn Coyne calls “obligatory scenes” — the elements that satisfy audience expectations and make the book a must-read. Do those elements exist for content? And if so … what are they?
Today, Sonia Simone gives her thoughts on the “must-include” elements of a solid content marketing program.
In this 28-minute episode, Sonia talks about:
- Why it can actually boost your creativity to work within a structure
- How structure can help take the pressure off of “writer anxiety”
- The content type that attracts a lot more traffic
- Why it’s a mistake to stop at getting a lot more traffic
- The elements that make content interesting
- The 4 Deadly I’s that will murder your conversion