Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sand Shapes

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/sand-shapes-vintage-joshua-tree/

Musings in the desert

Glitter, sequins, thigh highs and body suits in the desert, why not? From my 4th visit to Joshua Tree, I can confirm that just about anything goes. There’s a whole mix of locals that live in my favorite getaway in the desert that keep the burning man fashion alive all year, there’s true grit cowboys, Gram Parsons wannabes and anything in between. Therefore headed into a coffee shop with a next-to-nothing space age outfit equipped with sparkly tights rarely turns heads. But what better way than rolling around in the sand to show off some desert reflections. The next time Ashley and I will be making sand art will be in just a few months on the islands of Greece. While I’m always missing my Joshua Tree skyline, I have a feeling the Grecian islands will suffice.

Cheers to summer, my sand bunnies.

Sequin Sweater LA Hip Threads / Thigh Highs Free People

Photography by Ashley Marie Myers

The post Sand Shapes appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment