Monday, July 10, 2017

Nasty

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/nasty-girl-mysterioso-rock-art-panties/

Desert sun and buns

My home away from home, under the desert sun of Joshua Tree. The cities I have traveled to this summer on the European tour with Zucchero have been AMAZING, but I’m itchin to get to the coastline. To me there’s nothing more energizing than sand, sun and water. Joshua Tree is far from my thirst for a large body of water, but these photos sure do inspire me to jump on a beach in the South of France. And actually pretty similar to something I’d don on the beach (sans the glitter leggings and boots of course:) These little Nasty boy shorts from Mysterioso Rock Art can go from vacation mode, to music festival mode, to ‘I’m not leaving the hotel on my day off’ mode. I love the hand designed font on all of their apparel, and of course they’re printed onto super cozy fabrics. 

I sure do love me some glitter leggings!

Stay nasty, my bunnies!

Nasty Panties Mysterioso Rock Art / Glitter Leggings Gypsy Junkies / Snakeskin Boots Free People

Photography by Ashley Marie Myers

The post Nasty appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment