Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dancin in the Street

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/dancin-in-the-street-italy-fashion-tie-dye/

It’s an invitation across the nation, a chance for Folks to meet.

Italy: Vino, limoncello, pasta, foccacia and espresso. All the staples. What I would give for a little Italian espresso bar next to my house in LA. It’s been a long and extremely rewarding tour here in Europe and the final week has brought me back to Verona, Italy, where it all began with Zucchero one year ago. This tour has brought me to just about every continent and dozens and dozens of countries I only dreamed of visiting. Italy still remains one of my favorite places, and Verona will always have a special place in my heart. After four months of living in Europe, I’m ready to be back in La La Land. But believe me I’ll be dancin the whole week through, celebrating my final stay in Europe for the time being, wearing The Little Bazaar, Not Rated and Setara Jewelry.

So in love with this baby blue leather cord of this Setara Jewelry piece!

“They’ll be swinging, swaying, records playing,
Dancing in the street.”

Tie Dye Hippie Skirt The Little Bazaar / Lace Up Sandals Not Rated / Tassel Choker Setara Jewelry

Photography by Ashley Marie Myers

The post Dancin in the Street appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment