Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Franklin’s Tower

Originally posted: http://bohobunnie.com/franklins-tower/

May the four winds blow you safely home

I miss these sunsets. Five beautiful nights in Santorini watching the sun reach beneath the sea from a villa at the top of the highest point of the island. Greece is exactly how I envisioned it, cascading white buildings streaming down the cliffs, and sunsets that warm your insides like you’ve just had the most delicious glass of wine. Admittedly I was especially looking forward to the hummus, I was in the motherland and I wouldn’t expect anything less. But apart from my favorite snack of little smashed beans, I ate the most delicious vegetarian dishes of my life! Avocado, beans, spinach, fancy mushrooms (not THAT kinda fancy, but the ouzo got us close) anything my little veggie heart desired. Out of the dozens of countries I have traveled to in the past year, Greece takes the prize for food. But enough about stuffing my face with grape leaves and falafel, this is a ‘fashion blog.’ And nothing complements the white scapes of Greece like the bold colors of Pachamama Bohemian, Ouroboros Designs and L di R.

Leather, turquoise macrame. This statement piece from Ouroboros Designs is unreal.

Like pieces of art for your feet! Obsessed with these moccasins form L di R.

The fit on this jacket is perfection! And has just about every one of my favorite colors.

“Whichever way your pleasure tends
If you plant ice you’re gonna harvest wind.”

Gypsy Ikat Jacket Pachamama Bohemian / Turquoise Macrame Necklace Ouroboros Designs / Feather Moccasins L di R / Lips Thea Cosmetics

Photography by Ashley Marie Myers

 

The post Franklin’s Tower appeared first on Bounce Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment