Sonia’s back on the podcast this week with suggestions on how to address three challenges that pop up often in our communities.
When we’re talking with creative professionals, and content marketers in particular, we’ve noticed certain challenges that come up again and again.
In this 22-minute episode, Sonia Simone is back on Copyblogger FM to talk about:
- The “cobbler’s children have no shoes” syndrome and finding the time to work on your own site
- How to know when it’s time to raise your rates
- Why it can be tough to get onto your own professional calendar
- The often-overlooked social media marketing technique that gets new sites off the ground
- The simplest (but not easiest) way to differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- The content framework that supports success for any kind of project